Energy Barriers in Atlanta and Surrounding Areas
Featuring state-of-the-art emission blocking technology, this green insulation is an effective energy saving product. Standard insulation is only effective at blocking two forms of heat transfer: conduction and convection.
But there is a third form of heat movement, emission, which standard insulation does not block very well. This is where eShield™ comes in.
eShield™ foil insulation has the highest E-value rating on the market, meaning it excels in blocking heat transfer via emission to the tune of 97%. As a retrofit product, this foil insulation can be installed on top of existing insulation, so there is no need to pay extra for removal or replacement.
When eShield™ is combined with existing insulation, Atlanta homes will be transformed into a fortresses of energy conservation. All of our products are professionally made in the U.S.A..
Some of the benefits of eShield™ are:
- Lower energy bills – this product can help cut utility costs by up to 25%
- High permeability rating – with a rating of 13, this product will not cause mildew or other damage from moisture
- Energy conservation – tests by the U.S. Department of Energy have shown that adding this product is more energy efficient than installing an additional 12 inches of fiberglass insulation
- Fire-resistant – product is made from fire-resistant material
- Allergen-free – free from harmful fibers and other asthma causing allergens
Start saving energy and money now! Contact us to schedule an appointment today.